[GUIDE] How to Remove Kali Linux from Windows 10 Dual Boot system
Hello Linux users, After installing any Linux such as Kali Linux, Ubuntu, Linux mint etc. on Windows 10 using dual boot method. Many of you’re not aware about the safest procedure of how to remove Linux from dual boot system on windows 10. This guide is very helpful for you all. Don’t forget to ask your queries on comment box.
Prerequisites to remove Kali Linux from Dual Boot
required things before removing Kali Linux OS from windows 10 dual boot system are given below:
- You must be in Windows 10 (right now)
- Install Application either AIMOE partition or Easeus Partition Master from Google.
After installing any application above listed, we’re ready to go ahead.
Steps to remove Kali Linux on Windows 10 Dual Boot system
#step 1. Open disk management from start menu.
#step 2. Just Identify the Linux Partition where you have installed your Linux. (Warning: Don’t restart or shutdown before completing the below steps).
#step 3. After identifying Linux partitions, then right click on that partitions and delete them all Linux Partition from there.
#step 4. Now, Open the Installed Application ( AIMOE or Easeus Partition Master). Whatever you have installed.
#step 5. Then there you’re seeing Disk 1 (About the size of your Hard disk).
#step 6. Just right click on that Disk 1. And click on Rebuild MBR.
#step 7. It will ask you for select the Windows version. You will have to select last option which have windows 10 option.
#step 8. Then click on Apply. Below the File Menu option.
Congratulations, You have successfully removed the Kali Linux OS from your Windows 10 Dual boot system. Now, check by doing the restart the system.
- Guide to install Google Chrome on Linux and run as root.
- Install Tor Browser (Surf Anonymous) on Linux
- Surf free VPN on Opera Browser For any Linux
- Install Any Linux on Vrtual BOX [GUIDE]
- VLC media player for any LINUX [Installation GUIDE]
- Run open source OFFICE applications such as word, excel, presentation etc.